We are putting together some interesting workshops relevant for educators, researchers and professionals. Our framework for every workshop is designed to produce some tangible usable outputs at the end of your participation. The list below is tentative and indicates what we are currently working on to seup. Once a workshop is designed we will add a document link that shows the details:
- Writing case studies in Higher Education pedagogy,
- Introduction to data science and management,
- Methods of data analysis and introduction to analytical tools,
- Publishing strategies,
- Information and knowledge literacy,
- Action research to bridge research and practice,
- ePedagogy using a digital learning platform,
- Case competition for learning,
- Forum: Aviation Analytics (Towards an International Think Tank and building an International Collaboration Civil Aviation Network of Specialists - ICCANS),
- Forum: The future of Digital Innovation in Education (Towards an International Think Tank and building an International Collaboration Education Network of Specialists - ICENS).
If you have any ideas or workshops you would like to give, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.